Author Topic: warrington bockers!  (Read 4657 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
warrington bockers!
« on: September 28, 2007, 10:31:37 PM »
Hey guys i am 1 of the 2 people that have the adult projumps in my whole town so i fort id do wot all the contries are doing and make my own kinda club and intrest eople in bocking or powerizing any good pointer on how to start a club maybe

p.s dont kill me for starting more than 4 topics in one day :P

i have alot of time to kill

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: warrington bockers!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 08:41:13 AM »
Have you found any new recruits for the Warrington Bockers yet?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »
nope i need some of those postcards of urs to get recruiting people and i also have a website im still trying hard to work on getting piccys and stuff also making videos on how to put stilts on and what protection is needed and jumping and running for first time if ya wanan check it out go to

http://www.padgatebockers.eu.kz

It ent done yet but maybe gimme some pointer how to finish it :P

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 03:45:58 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »
Hey guys and gals im looking for anyone that lives near warrington im recruiting for the warrington/padgate bockers and would like it if you live near my area to come join in the fun!
                                                                         (hard as it may be)
if you do live near warrington or in warrington and ^bored bocking on your own^ email me pm me or go my webby! www.padgatebockers.eu.kz << isnt finished yet
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 09:06:22 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i went to a protest today!! me and my mate on our bocks to save our highschool form being shut down :( and i got megga attention which i dont normlly like but it was really fun!!!

But to spoil my mood you allways get the c*cky chav who thinks there rubbish so naturally i ran at them and they went running  ;D

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
Haha that sounds like a funny story!

You always get loads of attention on these things and I absolutely love it! haha

Offline new-jumper-widnes

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »
hey im finkin about gettin sum pro-jumps...but the only fing is that i live in widnes and i will be the onle person in my town with a pair..also there really is not anywhere to go on them...i have bin tryin to get me m8s to buy sum with me, but it aint lookin so promisin lol..soo i was wunderin were bouts in warrington u r...coz if u wudnt mind me joinin u if i get them that wud be cool

thanks panch

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 06:18:20 PM »
hears what i did... got a pair... let my mates have half an hour on them each and by that point they were dying for a pair.. problem solved.. sort of.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »
im in padgate in warrington and yer its ok mate if ya come round we will welcome you ;D

Offline GRS

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 03:25:42 AM »
looks like all the tiggers on the forum are finding friends  :banana:

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 04:58:52 PM »
lol thanks alot....so were bouts u go jumpin at like...i fink i will get a pair now :P...do u jus go out about warrington in them?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 05:08:36 PM »
yer... well warrington isnt really bocking paradise but it has its few places shops dont like us very much ;D ... but yer if you ever come down give us a bell and well go bocking it will be good to see more bockers round warrington ive seen a guy on the map hu lives not to far away wonder if hell come round :P ... if ya want ma number or anything forif you come round just pm me :thumbs:

just one question how old are you ???

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »
haha ... soo u any good on pro jumps then...bet il be rubbish me lol...ohh well...i will just afta practise wont i lol

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 08:49:40 PM »
as they say practice makes perfect :thumbs: and im ok im not a backflipper i like to run fast :) and jump high but tricks i probably can do just i dont want to :P

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »
haha....i wona learn to do all that stuff me...wud be ace like.  soo can ya go as fast as it saysu can go in um on the website? and are they actually that good to bounce on?

jus sum fings i bin finkin bout like haha

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 11:58:25 PM »
yer there very easy to learn and i enjoy running up and down my street and i go about 15 mph now but my spings are giving away now so its nearly time to get some stronger ones