Author Topic: Studdies  (Read 13118 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Re: Studdies
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 10:52:27 PM »
Some of you may have read my Hoofies post and remember the mention of studdies well this is the result of using them

1st I will apologise for the video quality (Mobile phone)

2nd remember this is a fat old man (me) at 7-15 am (yes in the morning) I've just got over man flu (a bad case)

3rd this field has been used by horses in the last couple of weeks (cut up and you don't want to fall over  ;D)

and 4th it had just stopped raining mins before (more like a deluge)

So I think most of you will agree I shouldn't be standing let alone running and jumping on grass and if you listen you might hear my bocks click together just before I fall

so what your saying is its the worst ever conditions for bocking you can ever ever imagen?

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline araya213

Re: Studdies
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 11:01:44 PM »
Sounds like that was fun araya Rocker Hoofs  ;D

The idea behind the Studdies was that they would be a quick change so I could go to the park (Via tarmac roads) on Hoofies and then change into Studdies (takes about 5 mins including taking off and putting on the bocks) and then go mad on grass mud and gravel then change back to got home

I would love to see a pic of those scratch marks must have been like a dog on lino all scrabbling claws  ;D

Yeah, I agree they are great for off roading, they didn't take that long to put on (about 5 mins), and were pretty secure once on! They're the 7 row conical spiked bands available from all good rock shops for about £8 each.  The boot laces were a spare set that came with some combat boots.

As for pics, I haven't got a camera at the moment, should invest in one methinks! The scratch marks might still be on the bandstand though, will check sometime!
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.