Forum > Everything PowerSkips

Re: What models are available in the Powerskip?

(1/9) > >>

Kiola:
Me and T' as most of you know have Powerskips..

Tundrah has the Standard Versions and I have the Pro

if you have any questions we will do our best to answer them.

aidanh1:
Do u actually have tio bolt ur shoe on to the thing  :o means u have to buy new trainers! :P

and how does tht holder for the firs tone work i see tht makign ur foot move around the Pro-jumps looks more secure than them :-\

Kiola:
Only buy the Pros if you tink you want a moving footplate.. but yes its advised that you bolt your Shoes onto them for safety.. i used my oldest trainers and there the comfiest ever while bouncing perminantly fixed to the stilts..

--- Quote from: aidanh1 on December 17, 2007, 09:50:05 PM ---and how does tht holder for the firs tone work i see tht makign ur foot move around the Pro-jumps looks more secure than them :-\

--- End quote ---

sorry say that again LOL

tundraH:

--- Quote from: aidanh1 on December 17, 2007, 09:50:05 PM ---Do u actually have tio bolt ur shoe on to the thing  :o means u have to buy new trainers! :P

--- End quote ---
Yes, you do bolt them on and then leave them attached.

--- Quote from: aidanh1 on December 17, 2007, 09:50:05 PM ---and how does tht holder for the firs tone work i see tht makign ur foot move around the Pro-jumps looks more secure than them :-\

--- End quote ---
The yellow "booties" are really comfortable because you dont have two small areas wth lots of pressure, they spread the presure over a larger area.

Kiola:
ohh.. was that the appropriate answer to the question was it haha
i knew it was something along those lines but didnt quite know..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version