Author Topic: Will Carma be at CB or not?  (Read 19934 times)

Offline PINHEAD69

Re: Will Carma be at CB or not?
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »
hehe, mullet hahahaha
well, i have a mohecan now... ;-) its a short un tho...
and im still a rocker inside... muhahahahaha
we released 2 songs off that album, loved every minute of it....
mingling with the stars was just a buzz...
think ive still got about 30 albums left after all these years, well 8 years to be exact...those were the days.... 

LOOK HERE BELOW
http://www.pinheadstraps.co.uk/
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
never fece yourself wearing a g-string
it makes chip shapes

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »
no individual matters at Cb  we are all bockers

Not Locky not Carma not sprog not me not M1k3  Mkie2 ( last 2 both JJ's  oddly no Mikie1  and M1k3 'joined'?/rubbed up against us 1st) Jono Becky Cholol8 merto

What matters is as many bobckers as possiblr have as much fun as possiblr.  Concern and interest, if wanted should be for those who really want to come but for various menas cant make it ( work, no money, parents saying no  or dont know about it)

Yesterday i was out with 2 guys going 2 not  and 1 mm Ill see but doubt it( he was on 1st try on borrowed stilts --but he 16 yo and really good parkour{did a 'grounded' back flip infront of us all--so we know we r gonna reall start h8ing him soon) OO un we lost/never met with 1 who wants but cant afford to go and another that is going.

So dont think about the teases  think about those that wanna go but cant   and think about the slow torture they r gonna have to go thru with allthe pix and vids that r gonna be posted

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »
Not Locky not Carma not sprog not me not M1k3  Mkie2 ( last 2 both JJ's  oddly no Mikie1  and M1k3 'joined'?/rubbed up against us 1st) Jono Becky Cholol8 merto

What matters is as many bobckers as possiblr have as much fun as possiblr.  Concern and interest, if wanted should be for those who really want to come but for various menas cant make it ( work, no money, parents saying no  or dont know about it)
So Q, how much alcohol is currently in your system? :P

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

So Q, how much alcohol is currently in your system? :P

Q, im confused, was there something about me in there? if there was, im impressed by the way you got "lol" in my name :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 08:23:08 PM »
soz  no  just CB isnt about pesonalities its about peeps bocking

Offline PINHEAD69

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »
that was a strange and somewhat not understandable post...
anyone make any sense of that, other than the last few lines...
its about bocking, not personalities... hmmnnnnn
strange as it appeared after my post ????
and in a place not realistically to do with that....
the bocking event really wouldnt excist without the key bocking personalities
as locky...a personality... organised it...
and all people want to meet him, if they havnt already...
example 1
anyone up for a meet with toumie, ledbod and woocan down by
newport pagnell socialmans club.... errrrrrrr nope.....
example 2
anyone up for a meet with locky, jono, et, jason, and jelly
down by the local chip shop....
HELL YEAH ....
at the end of the day, we are all personalities, some you like, some you hate... and generally, most are cool in person, except for the ones with a stick up their arse.....you know...the ones who dont talk to ya...and yes its about bocking....

would love you to refrase what you meant in your last post Q
but in a readable manner

LOOK HERE BELOW
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
it makes chip shapes

Offline ricc

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »
agreed with my good friend Andy.

bocking IS about personalities, and its the way those personalities join to make the community.

So Q, without the personalities, you have a group of nothing.

Here in lies the social lesson for today. And remember, without personality comes lameness.

(see 2 posts previous)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »
I'm just as excited about meeting old friends and making new ones, as I am about playing in the Bocking playground that is called Cardiff Bay basin. :)
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 10:06:27 PM »
I am somewhat confused where the comments about personalities came in. No one said anything about personalities being more important than Bocking. Please explain how you reach this conclusion Q because I am as lost as the rest.

Me and Pinhead were having a laugh about our Rocker natures. Just because people are talking about a personality trait they have in common doesn't mean they think it's more important than Bocking  :-\

-Carma

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 10:49:00 PM »
I am somewhat confused where the comments about personalities came in. No one said anything about personalities being more important than Bocking. Please explain how you reach this conclusion Q because I am as lost as the rest.

Me and Pinhead were having a laugh about our Rocker natures. Just because people are talking about a personality trait they have in common doesn't mean they think it's more important than Bocking  :-\

-Carma
It is a very simple answer.
Yet again Q is drunk and trying to stir up arguments for the sake of arguments. I think it was aimed at the fact the topic is about you being there or not Carma, as if you hold yourself of importance and that certain things rely on you being there (Pah! As if! You're the least important person there! :P)

example 2
anyone up for a meet with locky, jono, et, jason, and jelly
down by the local chip shop....
HELL YEAH ....
*ahem*
WHAT ABOUT ME!? :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 11:01:00 PM by sprog »

Offline PINHEAD69

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »
haha, i actually nearly put you down sprog lol
but the list was getting to long....
and anyways, sprog...
carma is important at cb as she has boobie things ;-)
and we all like those thingys....
well, some of us do... lol

LOOK HERE BELOW
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
it makes chip shapes

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »
haha, i actually nearly put you down sprog lol
but the list was getting to long....
and anyways, sprog...
carma is important at cb as she has boobie things ;-)
and we all like those thingys....
well, some of us do... lol
Lol thanks Pin ;)
And nah, Gimme a bit of Locky any day! ROFL ;D

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »
the topic is about you being there or not Carma, as if you hold yourself of importance and that certain things rely on you being there (Pah! As if! You're the least important person there! :P)

I thought that was my title?
 :biggrin:

honestly though i agree with pinhead that people can often come across in a different manner ,on forums and such, to as they are in person.
i cant wait to get down there and meet everyone, see their bocking skills and have a great time, no matter what happens

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline ricc

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2008, 12:44:39 AM »
the topic is about you being there or not Carma, as if you hold yourself of importance and that certain things rely on you being there (Pah! As if! You're the least important person there! :P)

I thought that was my title?
 :biggrin:

honestly though i agree with pinhead that people can often come across in a different manner ,on forums and such, to as they are in person.
i cant wait to get down there and meet everyone, see their bocking skills and have a great time, no matter what happens

just dont look in my direction!!! lol

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 12:21:41 PM »
Well, just to rectify, the reason for my post was to politely inform people that I may or may not be there, if said people would have read the first post properly they would have seen that I will not have a chance to inform people that I will not be coming, and I do not want to let those down who are expecting me to be there, that's just rude.

Friday morning is a little to late to tell my friends 'Oh actually, I won't be there after all'. But that is when I will know.

So those who manipulated my words, sod ya, I am not AT ALL important to this event. But I will not leave my friends in the lurch.

There, simple enough :p

I really don't know why some people think I hold my self in high asteam, and should perhaps look at the wider picture. Everything I do is for other people, not for me. So I ask people to get this idea out their heads. If I wanted attention and praise I have much more talented things I can show you, but I choose not to. Naz is aware what they are and could probably back them up. But alas, I do not care what people think of me, I have never been 'popular', nor do I ever want to be. I just HATE having these apparently labels put onto me. Try to inform people so I don't let them down, and I get labelled concieted... Great.

-Carma

P.S This is directed only at Q (If this was the assumption you made) and anyone who thought the same. I know that no one else who posted meant that in their comments.

Q, I apologise if this is not what you meant.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:33:24 PM by Carma »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
well since another thread has been bent and twisted all out of proportions and since Q has bought in personalities I'm going to say Carma, it wouldnt be the same without you. Sure if you were someone to stand on the edges and not do much then I might not notice you but some how I dont think thats you :P

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 12:31:41 PM »
well since another thread has been bent and twisted all out of proportions and since Q has bought in personalities I'm going to say Carma, it wouldnt be the same without you. Sure if you were someone to stand on the edges and not do much then I might not notice you but some how I dont think thats you :P

Thanks Locky, coming from you that actually means a great deal, but anything I do do is for the sport. :)

Even though I am extremely grateful for that comment, I ask people not to post anything related to what I do or don't do for the event/sport, on here just incase it comes across as if I was fishing ;)

Thanks again Locky :)

-Carma

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 03:07:43 PM »
my msn will be on friday morning, if ya get a chance i would love to know that you won the comp.
would suck to miss ya at cb but ac/dc, thats all you.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline PINHEAD69

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2008, 10:23:26 PM »
haha, i second lockys comment..
so, get your ass there if you can...should ac/dc go out the window..
would be cool to meet ya, as well as all the others...
and not only that, when women jump, they,re bibbly bobbleys go
wibbley wobbley... now thats what i call bockin...;-)

LOOK HERE BELOW
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
it makes chip shapes

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »
I completely disagree with Locky's comment and I believe that Carma will only bring this event down and ruin it for everyone :P
Dare I ask what talents Naz knows about!? ;D

Why did they put the video on such a stupid day. They should have done it tomorrow or Monday! Then you could do BOTH

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 11:31:25 PM »
Sprog is a s*** and carma is gay.

SWITCH! ;)

(private joke between me, sprog, carma and bmthbloke)

Offline Jelly

• jagermeister is the bocking medicine
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2008, 12:14:10 AM »
Yeah, so there!  :P jelly x

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »
Just to let everyone know, who is still able to get online. I will be at CB afterall :D

I didn't win, but nevermind!!!

-Carma