Author Topic: Customer Reviews Competition DEC 2009  (Read 34841 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Customer Reviews Competition DEC 2009
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »
To be serious for once guys I think Naz is after something more like this But more fun and better  :Claugh:

Oxford Bone Dry Gloves and Jacket

I recently bought an Oxford Bone Dry motocycle jacket and matching gloves from Ghostbikes and must say I am more than pleased

(Insert image of items )

I am fairly large and was pleasantly supprised that the Jacket was roomy but the amasing thing is that the Gloves actually fitted me as I have problems getting glove large enough

Both have proved warm and dry even in the recent weather (Snow and driving rain)
The jacket has a removable liner so should be good for the summer too
The gloves are very articulate and despite being thick enough to keep my hands warm I have no problems picking up my keys if i drop them which is handy as so many gloves nowdays make it hard to operate small swithches

All in all I am very happy with my purchases and will be retuning to Ghostbikes for my future needs

Jason (Now a dry biker)

________________________________________________________________________________

Naz I left the pics out as I'm sure you have some good ones (at least better than my copy and paste from your site  :Claugh:)

So get writing folks as I just looked at the prizes and they really are quite good and you can't let me win it with the above  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 06:05:59 PM »
great stuff Jason, thats just the kind of thing I'm looking for :)

Come on guys can't be that hard because Pro-Jump Stilts Rock and Pro-Jump are totally ace - nothing like blowing your own trumpet but you know its true :D lol

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »
Come on guys can't be that hard because Pro-Jump Stilts Rock and Pro-Jump are totally ace - nothing like blowing your own trumpet but you know its true :D lol
This made me literally LOL :Claugh:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 09:09:05 PM by webmaster »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 10:33:51 PM »
Never thought of that Naz must be on a roll

I first bought a set of Pro-Jumps about 3 years ago to lose weight and try something new

I have since bought a total of 6 pair and all except one set are still in use today by me and various other people (I use the last one as spares)

With a little bit of maintainance they last really well
I did look into other makes and tried a few but always found PJ's to be the best value (I mean 1 pair of skips or 6/7 pairs or PJ's  :Claugh:) No contest  :Csmile:

With the value for money and the quality of build I will be buying Pro-Jump in the future

Thanks for a fun hobby and keeping me fit Pro-Jump  :Cbiggrin:

Jason

Come on Boys and Girls beat that  :Claugh:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »
Can we have ANOTHER extension?
I promise ill make a big HD video review and stuff after my exams!

Offline ricky35

• Welsh Bockers
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 02:29:25 AM »
would that be at all fair to the people that got it in by the first deadline :P  :Crealmad:  :Claugh: :Claugh: ;)
<a href="http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/signature.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/signature.swf</a>

Offline wolf

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 11:49:36 AM »
ok I'll try this though please ignore any spelling errors I dont have microsoft word anymore to check my spelling  :Crolleyes:

I bought my first set of Pro-Jump stilts about 3 months ago and was amazed by the quality of service offered by Pro-Jump.
The first thing that impressed me was the easy to use website. It was laid out clearly and was extremly easy to navigate to exactly where you wanted to go. On each item there was lots of useful and informative information enabling you to make the right choice in purchase.
The site also included a page with a wide range of safety gear enabling you to choose products which would work well with the stilts themselves.
Another great benefit was the free posting and packing if you were in the uk but should you want a faster delivery or live outside the uk an extremly clear chart explained all the cost before you even bought the item not halfway through the order process like most online stores.
In my mind the most amazing feature of Pro-Jump though was the forum they had set up.
Here you could find even more information about the stilts and how to use them from a huge range of FAQ's, guides, and tutorials which you can access without even joining the forum!
Should you have a question you can't find the answer to or need something more explaining just join and there are many helpful and experienced people to answer your query.
The huge plus though is the ability to talk directly to the owner though the forum which is impossible with so many companies worldwide where you get tied up in call centres.
All in all Pro-Jump is a fantastic company to order from with ease of use and support all the way and one I would happily use again.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 04:03:20 PM by wolf »

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 02:51:11 PM »
I'm going to try and make my video review but I will only be able to get it in by the 10th or 11th of Jan.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:15:20 PM by Biohazard »

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »
Ah! Everything's pink! *frantically searches for theme selector* Ah that's better. Soothing black. ^_^

I'm so tempted to enter this, but at this point all the entries are going to sound pretty similar since we all think pro-jump is so great... I suppose I could take the stance that it sucks, just to stand out... but I don't think I'd be on to a winner with that entry. lol. Oh well, I'll have a go anyway and hope I get extra credit for good spelling. lol. ^_^

Review of Pro-Jump Jumping Stilts at Pro-Jump.co.uk

I received my stilts as a Christmas present from my parents. I was extatic but incredibly shocked since I had never asked for them or even expressed a desire to own a pair. In fact, I think the most extreme item, and closest thing to spring-loaded footwear on my lovingly hand-written Christmas wishlist (addressed to Santa of course) was a pair of Nike running shoes. According to the advert, the trainers too would make one run faster and jump higher. Well after extensive testing I can assure you that the carbon-fibre/fibre-glass springs of the stilts out-perform the rubber-soled trainers by a country mile!...or at least 5ft or so. ...Anyway, given your new insight into the exciting world of my Christmas list (which also included chocolates and LEGO), bouncy leg extensions may seem like an extraordinarliy random and unusual gift. Unusual that is until you learn that for my birthday my parents woke me up at 7am, and without any explination, drove me to an airfield and put me in a shed where I was told I would be doing my first ever skydive that day. This, coupled with the fact that I’m a bit of a wannabe stuntman (a fact that may have been alluded to had I told you the list also contained a number of Jackie Chan movies, and the trainers were for Free-running) should now illuminate the reality that my parents know me incredibly well, and that Pro-Jumps were in fact the perfect gift for me!

Moving along, momentarily after being hit with the overwhelming excitement that accompanies the opening of a surprise present that you actually love (and the relief of not having to fake loving it), I was hit almost as hard with the annoying realisation that December was perhaps not the best month to receive such a shiney new toy. An appropriately Christmassy image of Bambi on ice was the first thing that sprang to mind. And I couldn’t imagine that springs would have made poor Bambi any more stable. Unperturbed however, I strapped my soon to be bionic legs into the metalic kangarroo limbs and began to walk around the kitchen like a pro! ...Ok, maybe a semi pro...alright, I stumbled around clinging to anyone and anything that came into reach, including my little brother and a shockingly dusty cabinet that I had never before been able to see the top of.  After about ten minutes however I was walking around quite happily, and within half an hour I was taking my first tentative hops and jumps. A year later and I was attempting flips and tricks and having the time of my life!

Pro-jumps are the perfect stilt for anyone thinking about taking up the sport. They provide excellent performance at a price that can’t be beaten in the UK. Cheaper brands exist, but don’t be fooled. The performance, build quality and customer service of such other brands are dramatically inferior. There are also more expensive brands which boast slightly more impressive bounce height statistics, but you can perform all of the stunts, tricks and flips on Pro-jumps that you can on even the most expensive of stilt brands (as skillfully proven by the Pro-Jump101 display team) so for value for money Pro-Jump is King of the Kangaroos!

Perhaps the best thing about Pro-Jump, after the fun you’ll have on the stilts themselves, is the internet forum you’ll find on their website. Here you’ll find an online family of friendly (if slightly insane) jumpy people who are always happy to help out a fellow bocker. If you have any problems regarding your new equipment, queries on how to get the best performance out of them, how to find other bockers in your area, or even if you just feel like a chat about absolutely anything – a whole community of knowledgeable, friendly faces are just a few clicks away and ready to give you the answers you seek. The brilliant thing is that the owner of Pro-Jump herself is regularly online, so you know it’s information you can trust.  As well as the online shop to buy spares and safety gear you’ll also find tips on modifying your bocks, an awesome gallery of users photographs and videos, and regular competitions with amazing bocking related prizes! So hopefully, with all the advice and safety gear available to you you’ll never get injured...but if you do, there’s plenty online to keep you entertained while you recover!

Pro-Jump.co.uk really does offer the best customer experience you’re likely to find anywhere on the web. The stilts are fantastic value for money. And the online community is full of funny, happy, bouncy people who will most likely become your new best friends!

Brendan Riley. Bocker. ^_^

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:07:08 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
Thats more like it folks but keep em coming just think of the prizes

Offline trip master

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2010, 09:10:52 PM »
The Review Of The Gods

Quiet frankly i think Pro Jumps have filled my soul with inner happiness. They are the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. Infact sliced bread doesn't even come onto the scale, it simply isn't worthy enough. The Pro Jumps themselves are only put into shade by the wonderous owner of this website who's professionalism and beauty holds no bounds. Some say she's so hot she can melt the ice simply by standing still, we know her as the NAZ..

The moment i first put the pro jumps on i felt a feeling of well being flowing through every part of my body, it was better than s*x. And as i started walking the streets people threw rose petals upon the pavement, and to my surprise at least four women within the hour wanted to have my babies. These Pro Jumps should be sold with a warning, only the surface of the sun is hotter than these babies.

And another thing, my body has become ripped to the point where i make the Spartan King Leonidas look like a fatty big mac lover. This is all down to you Pro Jump and your wonderous product, God Bless you Pro Jump! (Starts uncontrollably crying with joy)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 11:33:30 PM by trip master »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 09:13:29 PM »
The Review Of The Gods

Quiet frankly i think Pro Jumps have filled my soul with inner happiness. They are the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. Infact sliced bread doesn't even come onto the scale, it simply isn't worthy enough. The Pro Jumps themselves are only put into shade by the wonderous owner of this website who's professionalism and beauty holds no bounds.

The moment i first put the pro jumps on i felt a feeling of well being flowing through every part of my body, it was better than s*x. And as i started walking the streets people through rose petals upon the pavement, and to my surprise at least four women within the hour wanted to have my babies. These Pro Jumps should be sold with a warning, only the surface of the sun is hotter than these babies.

Have you ever even owned a set of projumps?  :Claugh:

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 09:18:20 PM »
im sure spud he was ment to be talking about 7's not pj's and trip in his old age has thourgoten a few things

oh trip, do you need any more employee's as it looks like i am moving back to lowestoft soon  :Cnotworthy:

Offline trip master

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2010, 09:39:04 PM »
im sure spud he was ment to be talking about 7's not pj's and trip in his old age has thourgoten a few things

oh trip, do you need any more employee's as it looks like i am moving back to lowestoft soon  :Cnotworthy:

Errrr in answer to your questions, no and no.

When you move back to Lowestoft try BP on commercial road as they are looking for welders for the Valhall project, i'm only telling you this as you also have the name Todd.

Offline trip master

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2010, 11:36:48 PM »
I don't want to jump the gun, but i've already sent my postal address for the prize  :Cerr:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010, 01:42:08 AM »
I don't think you'll be winning the modesty prize. ^_^
You've got a good shot at the optimism award though.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 06:45:50 PM »
I have finished writing my script thing for my video review, but due to my injury sledging today I haven't been able to film it yet.
So I was wondering if I could make mine a slightly late entry for around Monday, I do think I'm the only one making a video review :Cchatterbox:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 06:48:55 PM by Biohazard »

Offline trip master

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 09:21:43 PM »
I don't think you'll be winning the modesty prize. ^_^
You've got a good shot at the optimism award though.

Yes your right, i should be disqualified, i have an admission to make. I completely lied about the rose petals. Does this make me a bad person?  :Ctwitcy:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 10:36:59 PM »
If you believed there were rose petals Trip thats all that matters (Just stop telling people that your Napolion  :Claugh:)

Offline ricky35

• Welsh Bockers
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 01:14:28 AM »
Is that the end of the comp not then?  :Claugh:

I've been waiting for this day for ages  :Cnotworthy: :Claugh: :Claugh:...suspense is killing me for once lol :P
<a href="http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/signature.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/signature.swf</a>

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
Argh, but my video review is going to be a day or two late(have to edit it and shiz)!
I hope Naz will still count my entry :Ccry:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »
Ugh, 11 minutes into the review (yes it's that long :Claugh:) my SD card corrupted :Cmad:, fixing it atm.

Offline ricky35

• Welsh Bockers
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 03:19:20 PM »
Ugh, 11 minutes into the review (yes it's that long :Claugh:) my SD card corrupted :Cmad:, fixing it atm.
:Claugh: when it couldn't get any worse :P, unlucky dude....better luck next time maybe  :Cmask:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 04:00:22 PM »
I've finished filming my review now, I just need to edit it, I'll use a transition for the bits where my camera messes up.

If I rush it I might be able to get it in for 11:59pm :Claugh:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 04:36:37 PM by Biohazard »

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 07:09:11 PM »
Well I have finished editing now, all I have to do is render it, but since I don't have a rendering farm at my disposal I will have to submit it around tomorrow morning/afternoon (depending on how long it will take to upload to Youtube). Is that ok Naz? :Cconfused: