Author Topic: HIRE?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Acid Nation

HIRE?
« on: July 14, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »
Hello! Being a lover of my bocks, i've also shown my friends the wonders of them. This weekend me and a friend are off to a festival and I'm taking mine, but she really wants some too! She's used mine loads and she's got some skills, but of course, not a great deal of cash.

We were just wondering if theres anywhere/anyone that would hire out bocks. I've never heard of anyone actually doing it, but once I started to think about it, I thought that it's not a bad buisness idea! So surely there's someone that is willing to lend a pair of pro-jumps out for a small(er) price to a responsible fun lover.. :)

So if anyone is feeling nice..? Or can recommend somewhere we can borrow a pair of bocks for a long weekend, or any other ideas? Would be great, cheeeeeeers!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: HIRE?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 04:36:23 PM »
well ive got loads of bits  but aT MO NO SPare stilts  ( Tho 2 people have pairs of my stilts grrr)
In Uk only know of a hire shop in Plymouth  and dont think its going anymore :o(

What festival  and what weight ( indelcate to ask I know) is your friend?

Offline Acid Nation

Re: HIRE?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
aww shame. hmm, i'll have a look into the place in Plymouth, so thanks. it's Guilfest, down in Guildford - should be a gooden!

haha, she is 9 stone I think.. or around that area, quite shortish, maybe 5'4. Thanks for your help though! :)