Author Topic: INTRODUCTIONS!  (Read 372912 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: INTRODUCTIONS!
« Reply #500 on: January 01, 2008, 02:11:40 AM »
Na not worried lol. Some are older than me some the same. Some going out with each other. Whatever age all going out with some one (finally). And it is not unsuall for there to be large age gaps in age. And really I dont care. I'm young and if I dont care if people are gay or not that must be a good thing. It should be no more important than what colour eyes you have. I am not saying that anybody has  a problem with gay people or anything but I think this is the attitude people with have with all people. No lables.

btw sorry magzzie

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #501 on: January 01, 2008, 02:16:36 AM »
That's a great attitude to have Spud  8)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #502 on: January 01, 2008, 02:22:04 AM »
Cool. Thanks

Offline Wontolla

« Reply #503 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
Hi all.

Got mine for Christmas but they've been sitting in the house since mid November with strict instructions from the boss not to touch them before Xmas day  >:( . I've been getting used to them in the kitchen and hall but haven't been outside yet cos of the wet floor  (and cos I'm scared of getting laughed at in the park by the big kids (12-14 YOs) - did I mention that I'm another oldie, not saying how old but it's not far off 50  :o )

Other interests - Scouts (Wontolla is my name as a Cub Leader), motor cycling, playing the bagpipes (hope to do it on the stilts one day), hillwalking.

I'm in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #504 on: January 01, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
Been to any jambo's? Stiff 'n' stilted are awesome.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #505 on: January 01, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »
Wontolla  welcome.  Remember  ya not an oldie ------ all the teens here are 'acting middle aged' ;D. In my circle of bockers Im old enuff to be almost everyones father ---tho its very unlikly that I am. ::)

Trust you have noticed the EA bockers  I have to warn you --they are all around you. Ive met many of them ---not a pretty site.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #506 on: January 01, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum,

Ohhh I'm suprised you held back so long the boss must be scary!

and as Aaliyah once sang "Age ain't nothing but a number"  ;)

We have quite a few ppl on here that are scouts so you may even know some and as Q (Bbmthbloke) said the EA's are near you too.

Have fun!

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #507 on: January 01, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »
Trust you have noticed the EA bockers  I have to warn you --they are all around you. Ive met many of them ---not a pretty site.

:o Q, how very dare you! you can't base us all on magzzie ;D and yep, EA bockers are around cambs, lincs, norfolk, etc should be a meet in the near future, you will have to turn up :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #508 on: January 01, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

:o Q, how very dare you! you can't base us all on magzzie ;D and yep, EA bockers are around cambs, lincs, norfolk, etc should be a meet in the near future, you will have to turn up :D

Says Mr ginger fright wig

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #509 on: January 01, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »
Its not ginger - its strawberry blonde!!!!  :P

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #510 on: January 01, 2008, 08:02:31 PM »
wotever  just know maggzie  said u looked 'good enuff to eat' :o

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #511 on: January 01, 2008, 08:06:10 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........ :o  :'(

Offline Wontolla

« Reply #512 on: January 01, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

Hi Spud... Yeah, met stiff'n'stilted a few times but they wouldn't let me have a go. Saw the Network bocking at Live07 and just had to have some - they arrived three days later  :D but stashed behind imaginary bars  ;)

Saw the refertences to EA bockers around the forum too. I'll post my pin and then have a look around to see who's where.

Webmaster - she aint scary but deserves (and gets) my respect  ;D

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #513 on: January 01, 2008, 08:33:05 PM »
Shame they wouldnt let you have ago. Could of gotten yourself the special necker. I may be wrong but cubs only go on taster days dont they? Is that what you have been on? Because (as I am sure that you really do know) if you were there would of been problems with insurance. Unfortuanatly I am now 16 so had to leave guides and I am too busy now to be a young leader.

anyway hope to see you at a meet sometime.

Offline GRS

« Reply #514 on: January 01, 2008, 10:09:38 PM »
Hi Becky
yes it was stiff and stilted, they were the ones that put me onto this site. they have been really helpful. I also got their special necker ..the orange and yellow one.. for walking on their really tall stilts. :laugh:

There was a new member few days ago that got sent to this forum by stiff and stilted  :) and she got a special necker too

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #515 on: January 01, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »
I never got one. Only got onto the smaller peg stlts. My best mate did. he session was before mine. Totally gutted as I collected neckers. Got about 30 of them all by swapping.

Offline Wontolla

« Reply #516 on: January 01, 2008, 11:31:14 PM »
Shame they wouldnt let you have ago.

It's cos I was there as a leader and they always had Scouts & Guides waiting for a go. Fair enough.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #517 on: January 01, 2008, 11:35:24 PM »
Shame really. One year they had peg stilts that anybody could use without a ticket, camjam I think. That was great. Just give em a good peggin lol. I remember goin on a shoppin trip to sainsburys runnin roit and beggin all of the civilians. good times. Well most of them

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #518 on: January 02, 2008, 02:35:19 PM »

Hi Spud... Yeah, met stiff'n'stilted a few times but they wouldn't let me have a go. Saw the Network bocking at Live07 and just had to have some - they arrived three days later  :D but stashed behind imaginary bars  ;)

Saw the refertences to EA bockers around the forum too. I'll post my pin and then have a look around to see who's where.

Webmaster - she aint scary but deserves (and gets) my respect  ;D

WOoooo Scouts and Guides! :) (Im a Leader with Brownies and Guides when Im at home, and Network all the time!)

Network Bocking at Live07 was me!!!! I helped to organise the Network Section, and I was in it!! :)

Keep checking back on the forum possibility I might need some more bocking scouts in March! :)

Welcome to the forum Spud and Wontolla!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #519 on: January 02, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »
What was live 07. I had left guides by then because I was too old  :'( camjam and the norjams were my fave jambo's I didnt like peak and I cant remember the name of the other one I went to. Anyhoo well done for you live 07 stuff and bein a leader. We almost lost our guide group because lack of leaders.

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #520 on: January 02, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
This is the Live07 topic Link
Was a show in the Millennium Dome to celebrate 100 years of Scouts

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #521 on: January 02, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »
I see. Shame i left and missed it. Dont think our group went anyway but hey. Looked like good fun. We did an event for I cant remember for a 100 years of scouting or 75 years of guides. I cant remember but it was at haubis house. patterson lodge is great too. Memories are now coming back of what a little trouble maker I was.

Do you feed you guys camp pudding on camp?

Offline Wontolla

« Reply #522 on: January 02, 2008, 05:24:56 PM »
Hey Becky, Great display by the Network - sooooooooo cool, well done.

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #523 on: January 03, 2008, 12:11:53 AM »
Hi

I`m Clive and at 48 certainly one of the older members
had mine 2 weeks and have mastered walking and jogging.

Really great fun, cool to be slowing traffic legally

Life is no rehersal so I want to be tricking an a couple of months !!!!
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #524 on: January 03, 2008, 12:20:08 AM »
hi charlie   hey start trickin  now ---if u get it wrong   just means getting up off the floor ;D

where abouts r u?