Author Topic: People Watching You  (Read 24064 times)

Dark Knight

Re: People Watching You
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »
lol. Or maybe a mutant kangaroo or is that too obvious? I like your ring wraith idea, maybe go as a reaper type creature, tall = intimidatly, with huge cleak+hood and sythe.... that'd be so neat.

Oh I forgot one !  :o
One thing about that one you can use the sythe to lean on so you can stand still ( Put a rubber foot on it ).
A 7 foot tall hooded figure waving a 8 foot sythe ! Just don't walk down the street like that the poor old coppers will s##t themselfs  ( You go ! No it's your turn, you go !!  :o  ;D

Offline DePaw

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2007, 11:58:52 AM »
lol. So funny. What about the face cos some reapers have skull heads, others have no face, just black inside their hood. Which'd be better? And what about hands? lol, I'm so going to do this!

Dark Knight

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2007, 01:43:16 PM »
lol. So funny. What about the face cos some reapers have skull heads, others have no face, just black inside their hood. Which'd be better? And what about hands? lol, I'm so going to do this!
Black out look good but if you eating then it's not so good !
A mask it's too bad but then again eating and also you'd hot !
Make up would be best, white face darken around the eyes to make then look sunken and dark gray lips  8)

Offline DePaw

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2007, 12:59:17 PM »
Neat. Now all I need is to either find a 7 foot tall costume or get some-one to make one, and same for the 8 foot scythe, I can do the face make-up already though. Anybody good at sewing and such? I'm offering money.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
Piece of advice....don't split kick and split your trousers, then have to go home in a 7ft cloak (or wateva) you get even stranger looks then..... :-[

Offline DePaw

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »
lol. Yeah... I'll wear like black top and trousers with a cloak on top, take it off to do fun stuff. Still can't get that image of you splitting your trousers though, lol..... There, there dude.

Offline tomthorman

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »
i had steven gerrard come up to me cause he lives round the cornerhe asked me can i av a go i told him no lol he said ur right i i might brake my leg and thn he walked off back to his mansion omfg its huge lol

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2007, 03:02:06 PM »
i had steven gerrard come up to me cause he lives round the cornerhe asked me can i av a go i told him no lol he said ur right i i might brake my leg and thn he walked off back to his mansion omfg its huge lol

You turned Steven Gerrard down for a go on your bocks? are you mad!!!!

Offline DePaw

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2007, 03:25:46 PM »
lol. I got lots of funny looks today. Mind you I was chasing after cyclists on my local cycle path, didn't catch anybody but I could keep pace. So funny, must've scared the hell out of them to see me chasing them.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »

You turned Steven Gerrard down for a go on your bocks? are you mad!!!!

Im with you on this ET - How can you turn him down?!

Offline Drezta

• bock mosh pit anyone?
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
i got told i look stupid while i was out on mine :'(

Of course i ignored them because it was by a large group of the good'ol fashioned 6yr old mini chav in full burbury complete with baseball cap tipped at an impossible angle and trousers tucked into socks and a face the was almost beaten with an ugly stick however the beater turned to stone.

I thought about saying '...and you don't?' but i didn't because i feared they might have some kind of contagious disease or something ;D (and i can't run properly yet) 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 08:14:52 PM by Drezta »

(wow my first sig...)

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2007, 01:15:20 PM »
i got told i look a tw** on mine walking back from my mums today.

also ignored it as it was a stupid little chav with no brains in his mates car.

but had a couple people ask me where i got them from and gave out the postcard thing to them..

i agree as well should of let steven gerrard on them and taped it to see if he fell over then u could of posted it on here ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2007, 03:31:07 PM »
lol. I got lots of funny looks today. Mind you I was chasing after cyclists on my local cycle path, didn't catch anybody but I could keep pace. So funny, must've scared the hell out of them to see me chasing them.
I hope you wasn't wearing your fancy dress out fit  :o
Now that would be funny  ;D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2007, 09:25:19 PM »
most stupid question is

Do a flip

i cant do flips i dont know how to

why ?

wot the hell posses people to ask why u cant do a flip erm let me think one because i dont know how and i dont want to try and do one now with no clue how to and im not gna risk hurtin my self to give a little chav 20 secs of happyness